24 Mar 2014

Healthy snack




Today I have a new healthy recipe for you. My cousin first introduced it to me and I loved it. You can taste it's healthy, but it's still very good. I think it's perfect as a snack you can take with you on trips or to work.


Let's get started. You'll need:
  • 375g flour
  • 150g roasted almonds
  • 1 egg
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 150ml milk
  • 70g honey
  • 25g dark chocolate 



This is really easy to make. First roast you almonds and them mix them in fine powder. Then cut your dark chocolate in little pieces. Get a bowl and mix flour with milk and honey. Add cottage cheese, egg, dark chocolate and roasted almonds. At first try to mix it with spatula and then with your hands. It might look terrible but don't give up and keep kneading. When everything will become one mass you can roll it out and make desirable shapes. Preheat the over on 170 degrees and then bake in it for about 20 minutes – this depends on how baked you want you biscuits to be.

If you try this, let me know how it goes. Or better yet, tell me if you have any other recipe for healthy snacks. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Tole bom pa mogla sprobat :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Sporoči kako ti bodo všeč :) xx

    ReplyDelete