27 Mar 2014

INLIGHT - organic face cleanser



First thing worth mentioning is company itself. Each of their products is hand-crafted through a combination of traditional methods and modern scientific expertise acquired through years of theoretical and empirical study by Dr. Spiezia. They're trying to process raw natural ingredients as little as possible. This cleanser was in my skincare routine around 3 years. At summertime I didn't have to use any other face creams, that's why I loved it so much. It did remove all my make up, (also eye makeup) perfectly, and most important it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Skin was completely cleansed and very soft (we are talking about sensitive combination skin type: oily T zone and very dry cheeks).


I didn't like using it in the morning before applying makeup because I have oily eyelids and my eyeliner started smudging very fast. And this is the only bad side of this product. I'm sure it can also be used before applying makeup, in my case I think I just didn't wash it off enough. I washed it with just warm water and if I would use some kind of facecloth I'm sure it would be better.

Smell of this product is very interesting, you can smell herbs and I like it. Just by the smell you can be sure the product is full of natural ingredients:
"Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), Olea europaea (olive oil), Buxus chinensis (jojoba oil), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Cera alba (beeswax), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Camelia sinensis (green tea), Citrus limonum (lemon), Rosa canina (rose hip), Eugenia caryophyllus (clove bud), Cupressus sempervirens (cypress), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Zingiber officinale (ginger), Oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil), linalool, eugenol, d-limonene, geraniol, isoeugeno."
Coconut oil is moisturizing, sesame seed oil is great antioxidant and jojoba seed oil is nourishing, also good for elasticity, so all the ingredients are awesome. Very often natural or organic products contain alcohol, but this cleanser is alcohol-free.

Packaging is fancy, glass jar with iron cap and you also get wooden spoon, so you can easily take cleanser out of jar.Even if product is oil based, I would recommend it for everyone, also acne prone skin and especially for all sensitive types. Price is very high for just 60ml of product, but the quality and all certificates justifies it.

2 comments:

  1. Zveni odlično, sem že ogledovala njihove izdelke, zdej sem pa zihr da jih moram nabavit :)! Super review :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gita, Inlight ti res priporočam, tudi jaz imam željo še kakšen drug njihov izdelek preizkusit :) Poročaj kako se ti bo obneslo, bom z veseljem prebrala še tvojo izkušnjo. :)! xx

    ReplyDelete