6 Mar 2014

L'Occitane - Almond Supple Skin Oil



Hello!

I've been saving empties for long time now and today I want to start with review of this luxury Almond Supple Skin Oil.




First I noticed the scent of this product. It is a-m-a-z-i-n-g, very warm, clean almondy. Product really works and does what it says on the package. After use skin is soft, firm and supple without being oily. It soaks in fast. For me best way to apply this oil was just after shower when the skin is still a little bit wet. I would also recommend using this oil during pregnancy because I believe it can prevent many stretch marks. But if you are on budget only as special treatment. This is definitely one of most luxury product I used. The price is too high for this amount of product and I used it so fast. Also the packaging is not so practical. It is glass bottle with spritzer  which looks very nice on bathroom shelf, but it's not good feeling when your hands are all oily, it can be easily dropped.

Overall this is one of best, if not the best oil I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment