19 Jun 2014

Favourite summer festivals makeup products


Hello, hello! 

Summer is in the air, finally!  Time when we are enjoying long hot days and nights on the beach, summer festivals, also perfect time to relax and forget about all the problems that bother us through the rest of the year. Your skin needs holidays too, that's why you should be without makeup for a day or two. Just be yourself, be natural you. But for extra occasions, like summer festivals or beach parties we need extra long lasting makeup.




 So, here are the product I would use:


1. Illamasqua Matte primer is great after applaying  sun cream with spf (which is must!), for mattify your oily areas. In my case, T-zone.


2. Revlon Nearly naked - I like this foundation a lot, it is medium coverage, very light, very natural finish, and have SPF 20. (Some extra SPF is always welcome, right?) I have it in shade "Vanilla" and it is perfect for my extra pale skin. Our goal is to create very light makeup, with thin layers that are well blended. If you have good skin you can skip foundation and just use your concealer to cover up any kind of redness or imperfections.


3. Ben Nye Highlight Wheel "SK-2" is the best concealer I ever had. The coverage is amazing, also very long lasting!
4. Ben Nye Luxury powder in shade "Cameo", heaven for mattifying and  fixing your makeup.


5. Maybelline Color Tattoo gel shadow, omg, these eyeshadows are ultra longlasting, and if there is any product I would recommend it to you for summer festivals, this is it! I have it in shades "Permanent Taupe" and "on and on Bronze" and you can really create look that is appropriate for day and night.


6. Illamasqua Sealing Gel is awesome, it can turn anything into waterproof product. Great for powder eyeshadows, it turns them into long lasting creamy texture and also works for fixing eyeliners or eyeshadows after you applied it.


7. Illamasqua precision gel liner in shade "infinity". All gel liners dry out so quickly, so you end up using half the pot or less. This one is still the same as when I opened it, and I have it for around 10 month now. It’s water resistant and last all day.


8. Maybelline The rocket waterproof mascara, I heard abut this mascara from youtubers, so I had to try it for myself. I must say, this is a very good mascara. It is waterproof, I actually put my head into a water to test it and it smudges just a little bit,  so it is very long lasting.  It provides awesome volume, applies smoothly, it’s buildable, never clumps because of the great plastic brush. But I would not recommend this waterproof formula for everyday use, because it is hard to remove, but anyway I think it’s the best choice for creating long lasting makeup.

What are your plans for this Summer? Will you attend summer festival, if yes, which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment