19 Jul 2014

OOTM #1


Hello lovlies!

As everyone who knows me always suggest that I make outfit posts, I wanted to give it a go. I kinda love dressing up (oops). With that I don't mean all glamorous, but just something cohesive and if possible, special. So once or twice a month I’ll show you my outfit or maybe talk about fashion. Would you find this interesting?



This month I went on a wedding and picked up an outfit that I found interesting, a bit different, summerish but not too out there. I love unique stuff, but I also wanted to be comfortable, because I was helping with a lot of stuff there. 

Check the pictures bellow. What do you think?



4 comments:

  1. Jaaaa, I want you to talk fashion :)!! Super outfit, krasna si <3!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty!

    http://ladyjoane.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete