14 Sep 2014

Makeup on the go


Today I thought I would share what is in my travel makeup bag. I always find this kind of posts interesting, so I thought I would give it a go.


Eyes


The only thing that I really need is mascara. My all time favorite is Hypnôse from Lancome; it gives you full but naturally looking lashes and nothing I tried compares to it.
Then I have Alverde eye primer, I like it just because it’s natural and it helps to prevent smudges a bit.
Not long ago I picked up Essence Effect eyeshadow in color Brazil’s sunset and I love it. It’s soo long lasting and I use the tiniest amount just to create a light, metallic base (but you can really built it up).
Then I have four eyeshadows from MAC: Sable and Carbon, Cork and Handwritten. I use the darker shades as a liner for outer corner of my lash line, over the metallic base, or I use them the way they are paired.
The two eye brushes I use for these looks are Real Techniques base shadow brush and accent brush.


Face:


I don’t use foundation as I don’t feel like I need it and too much stuff on your face just ain’t good. So I use concealer where I need to, mainly under the eyes. For that I use Kryolan No.1 (it just melts in your skin) or Ben Nye Highlight Wheel (good coverage + good for brightening). I use my fingers or buff it in with Real Techniques buffing brush.
I love The Bodyshop Honey bronzer and I’m pretty sure you have already heard about it. To applay it I use Real Techniques contour brush.
In case I want a bit more color on my cheeks I have Love & Peach defining blush by Catrice. It's very pigmented and blends well.


Lips:


Yes, I know, I know. You really don't need so many lipsticks when you travel...but I like to have options and I justify it with the fact that I don’t have lots of skincare, so there is room for these beauties. I have Clinique Chubby stick intense in Roomiest rose (rosy), Chanel Rouge Allure in Impertinente (brown/red) and Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La favorite (coral). And if I want something more sheer I have The Bodyshop Colour crush shine in Sunset Romance (sheer coral) or MAC Viva glam (shiny nude). 
There is also someting missing in this picture, but it is essential to me - lip balm: Blistex Lip relief cream.

Now all there is left is to go and enjoy the adventures, have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Same super stvarce nosiš s sabo. Kryolan korektor moram nuuujno sprobat :)! In pa seveda Honey bronzer, še vedno nisem prišla do njega :o! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, mislim da ti bo všeč! Se najbolj splača kar v Kabuki it in da ti oni pomagajo do pravega odtenka :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete