30 Sep 2014

TOTM #2




Every human being is individual and has his own life story we probably don't know. I really don't remember what was the situation about, because it happened so long time ago, but I still remember the feeling after the situation. I had a bad day and I was rude to someone I didn't know. Response of this person was priceless, a life lesson. Instead of being rude back, this person was nice, and even gave me a little smile. Well, I was speechless. Then my friend told me this person have a lot of problems. Oh, I felt so bad, what the f* was I thinking?! Since then, I promised myself I will always try to be nice to other people and treat them well, with respect. 

At the end of the day we are not the same, but we are all equal, right?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment