13 Nov 2014

Review: REVLON - Nearly naked foundation


I have second bottle of this foundation, so I decided to write a review.  My skin is very pale and it’s so hard for me to find the right shade. Color “Vanilla” seems perfect and at first, that was the main reason I bought this foundatin. I wanted something light and moisturising with natural finish, because I have very dry skin on my cheeks and oily T-zone.



Here is my opinion:

+PROS:
  • Great range of shades (for pale skin)
  • Meduim coverage, but very buildable
  • Blends well and has beautiful consistency
  • It leaves a dewy finish, looks natural
  • Great for my dry areas, moisturizing
  • Long lasting (but not on my oily T-zone)
  • SPF 20
  • Good price


-CONS:
  • The packaging is a glass bottle, but doesn’t have pump. Can get a little messy.
  • Doesn’t last very long on my oily T-zone area.
  • I noticed little red bumps on my cheeks from time to time. When I was reading reviews, there were few people with same experience, but they all have sensitive skin (like me).

Swatch of shade Vanilla:

Overall it is one of best foundations I ever had. If you have more dry / normal or mature skin and want a light foundation with a lovely satin finish, try this.

Hope this helps you & have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment