17 Nov 2014

THE 5: Inexpensive facial evening routine



If You’re a student or you just have low budget, but you still want products, that actually works, here is my current facial evening  routine:


1.Makeup remover: micellar water
First I remove my makeup with some kind of micellar water. If you have sensitive eyes, I  think this is the best solution for removing makeup. Soon I’m about to do bigger review, where I’ll compare all micellar waters I tested, but till then, my opinion is that Garnier Micellar cleansing water works best if you’re on a budget. It is around 5 euros.

2.Cleanser
Second, very important step is cleansing your skin.
For my oily T-zone I’m using 2 or 3 times per week Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 wash mask. This product is a unique cleanser that can be used in two different ways. I’m using it as a mask more often, but it also works as cleanser. I leave it on my face (only T-zone) for about 3-5 minutes, after that I massage my T-zone with my face peeling disc and then wash it off. After that my T-zone is not oily, it is fresh, and skin is very soft. I think this is the fastest way to deep clean your pores.

If only I have time, and when I’m using waterproof mascara or when my skin is dry I’m using bio olive oil as a cleanser. And best thing is that it is free, because I’m stealing it from my mom’s kitchen (psst).

3.Serum
When I’m not using olive oil as a cleanser, and if my skin is more dry than normally, I’ll use antioxidant serum. Right now I’m using Alverde Gesichtsöl Wildrose serum. This oil sinks in fast and the skin is very soft in the morning. I like this oil a lot, also because of the ingredients. It contains precious antioxidant wild rose oil, apple seed extract, which smoothes the skin, soothing almond oil and jojoba oil and protective peach kernel oil. I bought it long long time ago, but I think is was around 3-4 euros. Not pricey at all!


4.Moisturizing cream
My all time favourite, that works a-m-a-z-i-n-g for sensitive skin is Afrodita Camomile sensitive nourishing cream. Too much good things to say about this product, I think I’m about to do a special post, soon. I think it cost me around 7-8 euros.

5.Lip balm
Still haven’t found anything better that works as good as lovely Carmex. Review is in this post. It cost around 1-2 euros.


Hope this helps you, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Been using Neutrogena products from this range forever! They are really good!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm impressed too.. Also looking forward to try more from this brand. :)

    ReplyDelete