30 Nov 2014

TOTM #5: “Expectations are the root of all heartache” – W. Shakespeare

How true is that?  And how am I supposed to live life without expectations?


can get sad, if things don’t turn out the way I imagine or the way I expect. And I’m not talking (just) about love. For me, the worst is when I disappoint myself. How to avoid this annoying feeling called disappointment? Well I think first you have to accept the reality, and then you’ve got to do things with the right reason, without specific expectations or picture in your head, how it suppose to be. Also patience is key in this process. That doesn’t mean you can’t have hope! You must have hopes and dreams, but at the same time don’t forget what is your reality and the reason why you’re doing something. Right reason can be the best motivation. Use your hopes and dreams for setting your goals, but be patient, you know, baby steps!


When you start feeling nervous or you’re afraid things won’t turn out the way you want to, just relax. Because you can’t have everything under control, the only thing you can control are your choices. They will define who you are. And you know what? You're amazing, just the way you are.

Hope this helps you, enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment