4 Dec 2014

GIFTs in a JAR!


Woah, december is HERE! Are you excited or what!?
Everyone is doing gifts guides, but I find them kind of boring. You can’t just buy stuff, because its pretty, without any consideration of the person you are giving to. I mean, I love lipsticks, but if someone would give me five minis (and by change almost the same color) in a pack, I would love it but I wouldn’t appreciate it nearly as much the tiniest gift with a thought behind it.
I know DIY gifts aren’t for everyone, but I think it's a good way to customize. I am at crossroads here, I’ve got so many ideas, but I don’t really want to spell it all out here, as my dear ones are reading this. So I thought I would just give you an example of an easy DIY gifts that come in a jar. I think is a great idea! You can decorate it the way you want to and everything is usable. I searched the web and found some really awesome ones.

1. Jar of happiness
Ok this one is mine (not the idea, the photo) and I still think that everyone should have it. The point is to be more present in your life and record your happy moments on a piece of paper. For more in depth  discretion and to lear how to make it - check out our first ever post here. I gave this to all my close ones and they all loved it!

http://silverandrosy.blogspot.com/2014/02/hello-there.html



2. Tea (coffee) time jar
I mean,  who doesn't love a good coup of tea or coffee?! You can personalize it by picking their favorite flavor. I found this on The Gunny Sack blog.

http://www.thegunnysack.com/2014/11/tea-time-mason-jar-gifts.html


3. Natural room scent jar
Oh my, I will be making this for myself. I think it is a very nice gift for someone who like candles, organic stuff, lives on their own and loves winter. This one I found on The Yummy Life blog.

http://www.theyummylife.com/Scent_Jar_Gifts_and_Centerpieces


4. Hot chocolate jar
I've made this and people really liked it. Winter time = cozy time. Hot chocolate is just a big plus on a night in. Don't really know which recipe they used here, but I used Jamie Olivers one. So good! This cute jar was found on Love Grows Wild blog.

http://lovegrowswild.com/2013/11/5-fun-mason-jar-gift-ideas/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20blogspot%2FxRfGy%20%28love%20grows%20wild%29 



5. Manicure (spa) jar
For all the beauty loves, this is it. It acts like a gift set, but is so much better, because the things you put inside are the ones that person  actually needs/wants/likes. And the note here is so cute! Found here.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/35958496999382349/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, res super post! Tak uporaben ampak definitivno drugačen ;)

    invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete