27 Dec 2014

Hair and body products awards 2014


And  here is the last post about beauty products that impressed me the most this year. Here are best hair and body products of 2014:


Hair products:


OROFLUIDO Elixir
I love this product so much. Serum contains argan oil, linseed oil, Cyperus oil and some silicones, which  I think are the main reason, your hair looks good, silky, because silicone gives antifrizz effect. Of course oils are very welcome for keeping hair healthy. What makes this product so special and better from other oils is the scent. I just can’t get enough of the amber and vanilla notes when I apply it on my hair.

Alverde volumen shampoo – Olive Henna
Went through so many bottles this year… You can read more about it here.

Alverde Moisture Conditioner Aloe Vera Hibiskus
Of all the natural conditioners I’ve tried (especially from Alverde) this one works the best for my long hair. It really helps detangle them, and even when you wash conditioner off it seems they are more soft and moisturised. The scent is fine, but nothing special.

Tangle teezer - Compact Styler Shaun The Sheep
Very good brush, it takes much less time to get trough my tangled hair as a regular brush, especially in the morning. It glides through your hair without tugging it, that’s why it causes a lot less damage and is much kinder to your hair. This version of Tangle teezer is also great for traveling. 

Body products:

Alverde shower cream dates and fig
What can I say, too bad that it is limited edition. I like the smell of it and it cleanses well. When it comes to shower gels I’m not the most demanding person. I haven’t noticed that it nourishes skin, but it cleanses well and that (beside scent) is the only thing that I expect from a shower gel. Oh, and no nasty ingredients like SLS-s or parabens etc. I don’t like alcohol is at second place already on igredient list, but because I never leave gel very long on my skin, I think it shouldn’t be a problem. All Alverde shower gels are good, it is just challenging to find the right scent.

Afrodita Hyaluron moisturising body lotion
Oh, why haven’t I discovered this lotion earlier this year? It is the fastest absorbing and non-greasy formula ever! The scent is very neutral something between sweet and fresh, moisturieses very well, but you have to reapply it every day or at least every two days to keep your skin soft.  It contains 100% natural hyaluronic acid, and it is paraben, paraffin and BHT free. I think this would be the best lotion for the summertime or when you’re in a hurry, because of light texture it can be applied so quickly.

Afrodita Jojoba oil with shea butter nourishing body milk
Another one from Afrodita, but this is body milk, not lotion, which means you don’t have to reapply it every day, it is much more nourishing than lotion. It takes a little bit more effort to apply it on your skin, but it is so worth it because the smell of this body milk is the most a-m-a-z-i-n-g winter scent body milk ever. It is sweet something between almond and vanilla. I just love it. It contains jojoba oil and shea butter and it is paraben & paraffin free.

Garnier NEO deodorant Soft Cotton

Well this deodorant simply works best of all I’ve tried in a long time. It is easy to use because it dries quickly, so you don’t have to wait until you can get dressed, doesn’t stain your clothes, and for me most important it didn’t cause me any irritations. All other deodorants caused me irritated skin. Only packaging is not the best imo, it takes a lot of effort to get deodorant out of the tube when it is coming to an end.

Hope it helps you, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Tangle Teezer + Garnier NEO tud v mojem ožjem izboru :D!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojej, kako mi je pa ta coment pobegnil?! Ja, Tangle teezer ti ful priporočam, samo glede na to da vem, da imaš super duper dolge lepe lase uzami rajsi original verzijo, ne potovalno, ti bo še lažje vse skupi. :) xx

    ReplyDelete