19 Dec 2014

Makeup Awards 2014

It is almost the end of the year, which means it is time to choose favorite makeup products of 2014, I have used the most. With these products I can create day time and night time look.








1.    REVLON - Nearly naked foundation
I was using this foundations almost all year, went through two bottles. Already wrote a review here.

2.    Ben Nye Highlight Wheel "SK-2" is the best concealer I ever had. The coverage is amazing, also very long lasting!

3.    Brushes for foundation and concealer:
·       Real Techniques Buffing Brush (part of Core collection)
is great for applying foundation. Finish look is vey natural, well blended.
·       Real Techniques Expert face brush, I figured out that this brush is great for applying concealer on large areas. I apply concealer with green undertone on my cheeks daily.



4.    Maybelline Color Tattoo gel shadow in shades "Permanent Taupe" and "On and on Bronze". Permanent taupe is great for fill in in my blonde eyebrows. I use this gel shadow daily. And because these gel shadows last so long I use On and on bronze for my night makeup, amazing color.

5.    Alime Pure eyeshadows:
·       Pearluster eyeshadow in shade Silk
·       Satin matte eyeshadow in shade Camellia
Amazing mineral eyeshadows, I apply both Silk and Camellia all over my eyelid depends on my makeup look. And also sometimes I apply Camellia on my under eye circles to set my concealer.

6.    Illamasqua precision gel liner in shade "infinity". Sooo pricey but after around one year or more it is still as new, when I opened it, didn’t dry out even a bit. It’s water resistant and last all day. I can’t imagine doing my makeup without this gel liner.

7.    Maybelline - Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara, oooh not again right?! I know this mascara is all over S&R blog, but what can I do. It is good. You can read my review here.

8.    Brushes for eyes:
·       Alima Pure #31 fine liner/concealer brush for fill in my brows.
·       Alima Pure #36 pointed crease brush for applying my shadow in crease.
·       Alima Pure #39 large shadow brush for applying my shadowall over the eyelid.
·       Real Techniques Silicone liner brush for applying my gel liner.

Hope this helps you, enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I always love to see what others have been using this year! :)

    ReplyDelete