31 Dec 2014

TOTM #6: "No one has ever become poor by giving" - Anne Frank


Hi everyone, 

hope you are having a lovely end of the year. I don’t like the pressure of New Year's resolutions, but I think it is a great chance to evaluate what has happned in the past year (and read your Jar of happiness), where you stand and what you want your future to look like. New opportunities are before us and we are ready to take them!



As I was thinking about the highlights of the past year, the first thing that came to my mind were moments when I was involved in helping others in need. It is so easy and everyone can do it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have money or things to give, all you need to bring a bit of sunshine to someone’s life is positive attitude and kind words. I wish this would become a general thing and everyone would contribute to a better and kinder world.

My wish for all of you lovelies is that you become aware of the privileges that you have and enjoy the little things in life. Respect yourself and don’t try to be perfect. Share your good will with others and make your vibe a positive one. Have courage to go and explore the world, step outside your comfort zone and grow. The year before us will be great, lets enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment