21 Jan 2015

“Not all those who wander are lost.” - J.R.R. Tolkien


Hello all!

I ended last year with a journey to Vienna and started this one by flying to London. I hope this will mark the rest of the year. Because these travels were so close to each other I decided to combine them in one post, under a quote by Tolkien, which I really like.
I’ve been to both cities before, so I just took it easy and let new adventures happen spontaneously. I didn’t have my camera with me, so here are just a few photos from my phone.


Vienna
I was there around Christmas time and everything was closed for 3 days. That didn’t stop us - there were lots of Christmas/New Year markets, beautifuly decorated streets and we enjoyed discovring the city by foot. Vienna is such a beautiful city - it's big and glamorous, but you an handle it with ease and really admire the architecture. I think everybody should visit it.
 





London
What can I say, I love this city. It's huge, interesting, buzzing with people. Having so much stuff that aren’t avalible here makes it even better. We ate a looot of good food, enjoyed sunny days and window shoped till our legs couldn’t handle no more.




4 comments:

  1. Še moja navadna kamera ne slika tako ostrih slik ;) Zdaj, ko jih gledam, me prav mika, da bi se spet vrnila v ta prelepa mesta. Jaz imam tudi najraje takšne potepe po mestu, malo raziskovanja ne škodi. Pa pohvale za pešačenje- sem tudi tukaj čisto za! :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, res so čudovita mesta pa še lahko dostopna. Upam da se kmalu odpraviš naokoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vienna looks amazing. I'd love to go some day and explore the city itself !. The buildings look beautiful too x

    http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, go and see it when you get the chance! I bet you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete