22 Feb 2015

Review: Subrina Professional Phi special - Keratin perfect lotion

Hello, hello!
 
Remember last week, I talked about keratin in hair products? Well, here it is, post about my first hair care product with keratin.



Label says, that lotion contains a high concentration of keratin, which penetrates deep into the hair where it reinforces split keratin links, strengthens the hair structure and improves hair shine, elasticity and combing ease.

Ingredients: "aqua, alcohol denat.,polyquaternium-16, lauryldimonium hidroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin, vp/va copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, parfum, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, citric acid, panthenol, hydroxyethyl cetydimonium phosphate, helianthus annus flower extract, propylene glycol, butylphenyl methylpropinoal, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethil ionone, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal."

I figured out,  that the lotion worked best, when I first applied coconut oil for about 2-3 hours, then washed my hair normally (shampoo, conditioner), after that I applied this lotion and left it on for as long as possible. It is best if you air dry your hair and leave the lotion over night and wash it off in the morning .


Pros:
·       I noticed less frizz and a little more shine.
·       Love the smell of my hair after use, it is pretty strong scent, but I love it.
·       Packaging is great, pump gives you the right amount of lotion for one hand.
·       Ingredients are OK.
·       Price is reasonable.
·       It is parabens, formaldehyde, releasers FREE.
·       Subrina does not test their products on animals.

I didn’t notice any cons yet. I think it is a great product, for very reasonable price.

Oh, by the way: I think it is really unnecessary to spend 60 euros or more for keratin treatments at hairdressers. Buy yourself a lotion with keratin (look at the ingredient list, keratin should be listed among the first five ingredients of a product.) and  do the treatment yourself once per week or two at the comfort of your own home.


Hope this helps you, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment