6 Mar 2015

Travel: Long flights




Hi everyone!

My trip to Cape Town is approaching fast and I can hardly wait, I'm so excited! The only downside to this trip is that a flight will take more then 12 hours to get to the destination. I’m not afraid of flying, but there is just no denying that being that long in the air ain’t fun at all. Let me share how I get through these long flights:

  • I always try to get the night flight, so I can sleep it off as much as possible. 
  • Before check-in, I seek information about the occupancy of the airplane, to see if there is a chance that I can be next to a free seat (more space is the best thing ever on long flights).  
  • I also make sure that what I’m wearing is really comfortable - leggings, warm cardigan, thick socks (to keep me warm with the crazy air-condition) - no jeans, dresses, heels, oh god no! 
  • To pass time I save all my favorite series and watch them on ipad / read a book with music in my ears / solve Sudoku or other stuff that intrigue my mind. 
  • In my bag I keep hand sanitizer, hand cream, Spray thermal spring water for my face, protein bar to keep me full and chewing gum. 
  • I always forget to bring some kind of pillow with me, but when I do I am reaaally happy.
With all of these things at my hand reach, traveling long distance ain’t that bad. But what I really want to know is, how do you entertain yourself and what are your tricks for a comfortable journey?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, I tend to sleep to pass the time if it's really long! Agree with the chewing gum and energy bar :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture looks amazing !!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog so I thought I'd nominate you for the Liebster Award (it's like a Q&A style tag to bring attention to smaller blogs). The questions are on my blog if you wanted to take part. xx
    http://crampedclosets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete