24 Mar 2015

Review: Avène Antirougeurs Jour Redness Relief Moisturising Protective Emulsion




I'm so happy! Finally, I've found moisturizer with SPF, that works great under foundation.

We all know how important it is, using a good moisturizer with SPF during the day. But I always find them too heavy. This one is light, it moisturizes my skin without making my T zone greasy. It protects skin from UV rays, with SPF 20. It is not the highest protection, but I think it is enough for normal day, if you're not exposed to the sunrays too much.

Emulsion sinks in very fast, within a minute, and that is  very convenient, if you're always in a hurry in the morning like I am. Like I said, works really perfectly underneath foundation. The cream itself is slightly green tinted which reduces the appearance of redness (at least a little bit). Doesn't break me out.

Also ingredients are very nice; paraben free, the addition of dextran suphate helps to reduce swelling and ruscus extract (rich in saponins) improves skin microcirculation. Added Avène Thermal Spring Water acts as a soothing agent and an anti-irritant.

I would highly recommend this emulsion to all people with normal to combination skin, prone to redness.  And of course to all who want something light underneath foundation.



Hope this helps you, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Great post
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete