1 Apr 2015

Review: Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo And Body Wash



I love this multi use, 3 in 1 product for years now. My mum bought me product 3 or 4 years ago, and she was sure it is going to work for my sensitive dry skin and itchy scalp. Yes, she was more than right. I almost forgot about it, but last week I've done a little bit of shopping and I saw this product. I bought it without a doubt it is going to work or not. 

So, to the point. I use this product as shower gel, as shaving cream and as shampoo. Product contains a gentle surfactant made from coconut and sugar that cleans without drying scalp, hair or skin. As shampoo, leaves hair soft and calms down the scalp. It has thick consistency, that's why it's also working as shaving cream. Product contains almond and sesame seed oils, nourishes skin and hair with vitamins and essential fatty acids. I would still recommend using conditioner after washing your hair with it, especially if you need something extra nourishing. As body wash and shaving cream really leaves skin soft and clean. Because of the ingredient Calendula flower, it is great for shaving and for any kind of sensitive skin or itchy scalp. Packaging is practical, the price is a little bit high, but I think still not too high, because it contains really good ingredients. It is also free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and minerals oils. I would highly recommend this product for traveling.


Hope this helps you, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment