28 Apr 2015

Review: Weleda Skin Food

Recently, I'm trying to use all of my cosmetic products, except makeup, as natural as possible. This is another multi use product that I love from Weleda. It is literally food for skin, the most nourishing cream ever. I'm using it for my face, hands, legs (heels), elbows, lips, and for all areas where I have dry skin.

Cream is very heavy, the consistency is pretty thick, but what is most important, it won't clog your pores.  It takes time to sink in, but if you apply it in the evening, you'll wake up with soft, nourished skin. My T-zone is a bit more oily, after use, but like I said it didn't clog my pores. I love the packaging, very simple metalic tube. The price is not the lowest, but still low for the quality you get. Many people say it doesn't smell good and I must agree, it is a little odd herbal scent, but I don't mind it. I prefer natural scented products. Ingredients are great and the main reason I would buy it again. It has excellent skin nourishing ingredients like almond oil, lanolin, and beeswax that provides barrier to keep moisture in.  Oh, and I also gave a little bit of cream to Nina, just so she could test it, and she said that it is a bit better than Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. She can't put 8 Hour Cream on her face, but she had no problem doing that with Skin food.  

So with this cream, a little bit goes a long way, it has softened my roughest areas completely. Great multi use product I would recommend to all people with extremely dry skin.


Hope this helps you, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment