7 May 2015

Disappointing products

I'm always writing about the products I love and I keep searching for best quality products for the lowest prices. Before I buy something, I do a little research on the web.  I'm always checking ingredients that product contains, reading reviews etc. But even then I sometimes buy products that just don't work for me. So, here they are:


Essence Quick & easy sponge polish power
This product is something new on the market. It is a bottle with a sponge soaked in nail polish remover. You stick your finger into the hole in the middle, twist it a few times and your nail polish is removed. And it actually works very well. (I'm always wearing nude colors, so I don't know how it works for red or black nail polishes) The problem is using this product in the long run. You actually soak your whole finger in the nail polish remover.  After 3 or 4 weeks, my nails were much more brittle and ends were splitting more than ever.  I won't even start talking about my cuticle around the nails - disaster. The price is much higher than for classic nail polish remover. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Balea Oil Repair
It is just not as good as Orofluido. It contains too much silicone and not enough quality, real oils like moroccan oil or any kind of natural oil that is good for your hair. I also don't like the scent of this product.  The price is low, and if you're really on the budget, than I would recommend it to you, but I think investing in a good, little more expensive hair oil is much smarter.

Garnier NEO - Fragrance free version.
 As you may know, these deodorants are my favorite! But unfortunately not this "fragrance free" version. It just didn't work for me.  I smelled funny after few hours. I recommend version I wrote about in this post, but not fragrance free.

SPAritual Lacquer thinner
"Apply 1-2 drops to thickened nail lacquer..." Yeah right, more like 10-12 drops. I absolutely LOVE the brand itself. I Iove their lacquers, nail files, and a few other products, but this lacquer thinner just doesn't work how it is supposed to work. It takes way too much product to thin lacquer. For this amount of money I can simply buy another, new lacquer. The brad itself is amazing, cruelty free, vegan, free of DBP, toluene, camphor, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin. Their products are good for people and the planet.

Hope this helps you, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment